Barnes Hall - watercolour of old building.
Scroll the mousewheel to zoom
This building was thought to have been built in the first half of the 14th century. It was demolished in 1823 by William Smith and the present building erected. The elaborate doorway is built into the wall on Elliott Lane.
|Archiving Reference Number||C&HGA/E/481/a/B|
|Contributor/s||A watercolour from Patrick Mackenzie Smith|
|Date Donated to the EDA||1st October 2015|
Sorry this item cannot be purchased.