Barnes Hall - watercolour of old building.
This building was thought to have been built in the first half of the 14th century. It was demolished in 1823 by William Smith and the present building erected. The elaborate doorway is built into the wall on Elliott Lane.
|Archiving Reference Number||C&HGA/E/481/a/B|
|Building - Notable Names||Barnes Hall|
|Date Donated to the EDA||1st October 2015|
|Source Individual, Group or Organisation||Chapeltown & High Green Archive|
|Source of Original Material||A watercolour from Patrick Mackenzie Smith
Sorry this item cannot be purchased.