Angram Bank Farm, High Green
The Angram in Angram Bank Farm is a name borrowed from fields surrounding the farm, anger meaning pasture and angerum meaning ‘at the pasture’. This photograph was reputedly taken by some Americans visiting High Green sometime before the First World War who were retracing the footsteps of Charles Wesley. John Robert Gore stands in the doorway and the children are (left to right) Norman, Sally, Harry and Edith Eleanora Gore.
|Source Individual, Group or Organisation||Chapeltown & High Green Archive|
|Archiving Reference Number||A/005/a/B CHGA|
|Original source material location||Chapeltown & High Green Archive|
|Source of original material||Original from Alan Boulton|
|Date donated to the EDA||1st June 2015|
|age bands||1901 to 1929|
Sorry this item cannot be purchased.