Chapel Road Burncross.
Scroll the mousewheel to zoom
Chapel Road, Burncross, early 20th century. On the left is Burncross Primitive Methodist Chapel erected in 1865. The two properties on the right still stand but the farm buildings in the background have long since gone.
|Archiving Reference Number||C&HGA/E/062/a/B|
|Date Donated to the EDA||1st October 2015|
Sorry this item cannot be purchased.