Filter collections


The book is a collection of the declarations of office from the first Ecclesfield Parish Councillors and dates from 1895 to 1898. It is an interesting snapshot of the people who served as Councillors in the late nineteenth century. At the time the area covered by the Parish Council was much larger. It extended almost to Wincobank and round to Wadsley Bridge covering what is now Parson Cross, Shiregreen and Southey Green as well as Chapeltown, Ecclesfield, Grenoside and High Green.

Loading

Double click/tap page to open full screen

Loupe
Rotate
Help
Text Selection
Text Popup
Full Screen

Double click/tap page to open full screen

Select Page
Previous Page
Next
Page